Breeze Highback Chair
Modern and timeless design · The furniture can be outside all year · Recyclable materials · High lightfastness · Long lifespan · Minimal maintenance and cleaning
The Breeze highback chair is an extremely comfortable armchair that invites you to relax on the terrace or in the garden. The highback chair is designed in a modern and timeless design with multiple usability. The chair is made of Cane-line Weave®, a fibre that does not fade in colour. Breeze highback chair only requires minimal maintenance and cleaning. The cushion for the Breeze highback chair is made from the ultra-soft and comfortable Cane-line Natté fabric. The Danish duo, Strand+Hvass, is the designer behind the Breeze highback chair, as well as the other furniture in the Breeze series.
CHAIR: CANE-LINE WEAVE, LIGHT GREY
CUSHION: CANE-LINE NATTE, WHITE
Width: 98 cm | 38.6 inches *
Depth: 87 cm | 34.3 inches *
Height: 98 cm | 38.6 inches *
Seat height: 40 cm | 15.8 inches *
Seat depth: 56 cm | 22.1 inches *
Armrest height: 53 cm | 20.9 inches *
Weight: 11 kg | 24.3 lbs *
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
Breeze Highback Chair
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.