Hamptons Private invites readers to peek behind the manicured hedges in Amagansett, charter a yacht off the shore of the Springs, experience the surfer’s haven that is Ditch Plains and attend a polo match in Bridgehampton. Each page envisions the quintessential leisure of The Hamptons and showcases the unique quality of light that artist Willem de Kooning dubbed a “miracle.” One can almost hear the thwock of tennis balls at The Meadow Club, the whisperings of exclusive parties, the rhythms of seaside music at The Surf Lodge—even the first bite of a lobster roll at Lunch. The Hamptons, at once a retreat to nature and a hot spot for A-listers, exudes a boho-chic spirit reflected in its beautiful people and sublime surroundings.
- 312 pages
- over 200 illustrations
- English language
- Released in April 2021
- W 10 x L 13 x D 1.5 in
- Linen Hardcover
Dan Rattiner, a cartoonist, photographer and award-winning writer, fell in love with The Hamptons when he moved to Montauk at sixteen years old. He’s been a resident of the East End ever since. Rattiner founded the popular Dan’s Papers, a free weekly publication, at age twenty. He’s also worked at The New York Times and hosted a weekly radio show called “The Hamptons Report” for WQXR. Rattiner’s books include In the Hamptons, In the Hamptons Too, In the Hamptons Forever and Still in the Hamptons.
Chair Height: 20"
Chair Width: 20" D: 22" H: 13"
Seat Height H: 19"
Arm Height H: 24.50"
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.