HAVE A QUESTION?
SHIPPING / FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What items do you ship?
We ship all decor and wall decor items within the U.S.
What items are local pick up only?
- All large furniture items are local pick up only. We realize that some customers may live outside of the Austin, Tx area and may want to purchase some furniture pieces. We will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a U.S. billing address, PayPal™, and John-William Interiors Gift Cards.
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- Sales tax is collected for all U.S. orders.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
If you face credit card authorization issues, please contact us at email@example.com or call 512-451-5511 during our business hours (Monday through Saturday, 10 am - 6 pm CST).
Where do you ship?
Decor items can be shipped nationwide, while furniture is available for local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
We offer white-glove delivery exclusively through our JW Trade Program for local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
Schedule local pick-up by phone, and we'll work to accommodate your preferences. We can store items at no additional charge for 60 days.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
If you're not local and need shipping assistance, we can guide you on hiring a 3rd party for shipping. Note that we're not responsible for hiring a 3rd party or any shipping-related damages.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We take pride in our designer decor and the condition in which they arrive to you. If something isn’t right with the items that you ordered, please contact us to tell us what happened. We will contact you directly to resolve the issue.
- For further assistance, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm CST
- Phone: 512-451-5511
JOHN-WILLIAMS INTERIOR DESIGN
What is John-William Interiors Interior Design?
John-Williams Interior Design services are free and can be scheduled via email or phone. One of our masterful designers will consult with you about your interior design needs. Whether it’s furnishing an entire home or simply elevating that space to something you love, our designers will understand your wants and needs, and present you with design concepts, layouts, and more.
How do I book my appointment?
To book your consultation, click here (link to appointment form) and one of our in-house designers will contact you directly.
Can I choose my designer?
If you would like to work with a specific designer, please specify which one in the form that you complete here (link to appointment form).
Can the designer work with any existing furniture pieces?
Yes. Our designers work with the items that you would like to keep!
Do I need to prepare before an interior design consultation?
That is completely up to you. We do not require any preparation before consultation calls. But, if you have inspiration that you would like to show us or working within a budget, please email these details to us prior to your appointment.