Venturing on an Odyssey of their own, the author and the photographer boarded a traditional Greek sailboat and set out to capture the calming atmosphere, quintessential characters and breathtaking architecture of these gems of the Aegean. A spectacular journey re-created in the pages of Greek Islands.
- 312 pages
- over 200 illustrations
- English language
- Released in May 2022
- W 9.76 x L 12.99 x D 1.5 in
- Linen Hardcover
Chrysanthos Panas is a businessman, art collector and philanthropist from Athens. He is in the hospitality industry and co-owner, with his brother Spyros, of several well-known clubs and restaurants in Greece, such as Island, Athénée and Salon de Bricolage. He is an expert in destination management and one of the first to use the term “Athens Riviera.”
Katerina Katopis-Lykiardopulo is a photographer, hospitality consultant, travel writer, marathon-runner, aviator and travel aficionado. Her adventures have taken her to more than 110 countries around the globe, but to her, there is no place like Greece. As a member of the team behind some of the country’s premier luxury destinations, she has been instrumental in introducing the concept of branded residences in Greece, for projects such as Amanzoe.
Chair Height: 20"
Chair Width: 20" D: 22" H: 13"
Seat Height H: 19"
Arm Height H: 24.50"
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.