Galileo Swivel Recliner
Galileo power recliner main features are comfort, support and design. This power recliner is equipped with a state of the art power mechanism and touchpad that individually controls footrest and backrest. The headrest also has 3 different positions and can be adjusted by hand.
STRUCTURE: Metal, Firwood and ecologic polyurethane foam
BACK CUSHION: Ecologic polyurethane foam covered with a layer of polyester
- SEAT CUSHION: Ecologic polyurethane foam covered with a layer of memory form
- POWER MECHANISM VERSION:
– Individual electric or manual mechanism for footerest
– Individual electric or manual mechanism for backrest
– Manual ratchet for headrest with different positions
- BATTERY: Included lithium battery pack with a fuse protection (only with electric mechanism)
- PUSH BUTTONS ILLUMINATED :(only with electric mechanism)
– Green light battery is charged
– Red light battery needs to be charged
– Plug for battery charger is located in pushbutton
- MANUAL MECHANISM VERSION: Push back footrest opening. Hold arms and with body push seat out and footrest will open. Move level on side seat to adjust backrest according to position required
- BASE SERIES: Swivel base turns 360° for both versions
- STAINLESS STEEL BASE
HIGH PROTECTED LEATHER SUEDE: SMOKE
This is leather with suede attached on top and it is made in Italy with special machinery. Leather suede has a very soft velvet hand, it is easy to clean and we recommend for families with kids and for areas with very high use. Thickness 1.4/1.6. mm. Leather Suede is 100% MADE IN ITALY.
“ screen color may vary from original leather swatch “
W 33" H 44" D 39"
Chair Height: 20"
Chair Width: 20" D: 22" H: 13"
Seat Height H: 19"
Arm Height H: 24.50"
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
Galileo Swivel Recliner
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.