If you’ve seen images of the biggest entertainers—Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Lil Kim, Britney Spears, Rihanna, J. Lo, or Madonna—on stage in a crystallized costume, you’ve seen the work of The Blonds.
The Blonds is an invitation to designer Phillipe Blond and creative director David Blond’s inclusive, wild, and high-octane world. Since 2006, The Blonds have catered to the entertainment industry with glamorously over-the-top designs. Celebrities rely on the duo’s intricate corsets, catsuits, and dresses for performances, award shows, editorials, and any other special occasion where they need to move and shine.
Their first book, as riotous as the brand’s legendary New York Fashion Week shows, unfolds in several acts, starting with an introduction to Phillipe and David, detailing their inspirations and how they built their rebellious brand over the last two decades. A chapter on beauty includes behind-the-scenes images and details of their most iconic looks. The centerpiece showcases editorial and stage photography of celebrities, surrounded by anecdotes from the stars about their performances, life on stage, and their love of The Blonds. Including an in-depth look at the duo’s high-profile partnerships, runway shows, and the craftsmanship behind each piece, The Blonds is a backstage pass from sketch to stadium.
272 pages, 9 3/4" x 12 1/2"
Full-color Photographs, B&W Photographs
Chair Height: 20"
Chair Width: 20" D: 22" H: 13"
Seat Height H: 19"
Arm Height H: 24.50"
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.