The discerning eye of photographer Robyn Lea makes this book a revelation of the Venice of dreams, which will surely allow readers to see this iconic destination through new eyes.
A sentimental foreword by Jeremy Irons perfectly complements this stunning volume.
- 264 pages
- 150 illustrations
- English language
- Released in February 2017
- W 9.76 x L 12.99 x D 1.45 in
Francesca Bortolotto Possati is the CEO of Venice’s Bauer Hotel group. A native of the city, she is greatly involved in its culture as a patron of the arts and board member of Save Venice Inc., a foundation dedicated to restoring important works of Venetian architecture and art. She also sponsors the Zuecca Project Space, a non-profit area that hosts exhibitions for local and international art communities. Bortolotto Possati presents the Ca’ Foscari Award at Venice’s international literary festival each year. She co-authored Celebrate in Venice with Csaba dalla Zorza, published in 2012.
British actor Jeremy Irons trained at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and began his career in 1969, appearing in the West End theatre production of Godspell. He made his Broadway debut in 1984 with The Real Thing, directed by Mike Nichols, winning a Tony Award for Best Actor. Irons is also well known for his television and film work, including The French Lieutenant’s Woman, Dead Ringers, Reversal of Fortune, The Mission and Lolita. He is one of the few actors honored with the Triple Crown of Acting: Academy, Emmy, and Tony awards.
Over the last two decades, Australian-born Robyn Lea has become an internationally renowned photographer, TV commercial director, and writer. She has worked around the globe for clients such as Peroni, Kodak, Time, Vogue, and Harper’s Bazaar. Her book Dinner with Jackson Pollock: Recipes, Art & Nature was published by Assouline in 2015.
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.