Kelly Wearstler: Evocative Style
For her first book in ten years, Kelly Wearstler, one of the most irreverent and fascinating designers working today, continues to push boundaries with her inventive and opulent interiors, here inviting readers into her latest creations, including her newly designed home.
Celebrated for luxurious interiors that capture the swankiness of old-world Hollywood with a modern pop sensibility, Wearstler is known for her decadent designs of residences and boutique hotels, such as the line of Viceroys and the tastemakers Maison 140 and Avalon. Her ornate interiors are distinctive for layers of bold textures, patterns, and rich colors juxtaposed with lustrous surfaces, adding up to a whimsical and elegant look that has been called “mod baroque.”
Here Wearstler shares her creative world, profiling in detail her latest residential and commercial designs (several previously unpublished) and her sumptuous new San Francisco Proper Hotel, as well as her creative process. Full of ideas and with beautiful images of many never-before-photographed interiors, Kelly Wearstler: Evocative Style is an inspirational look at the designer’s inventive work.
Filled with new work, this volume is a must for other designers and homeowners looking for elegant design inspiration and ideas.
About the contributor(s):
Kelly Wearstler is an interior designer who has been honored as one of the elite Design 100 by Time Style & Design and has served as a judge on Bravo’s Top Design series. Her work has been profiled in magazines such as Elle Decor, Vogue, House & Garden, House Beautiful, and The New Yorker. Wearstler lives in Beverly Hills with her family.
256 pages, 9" x 12"
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
Kelly Wearstler: Evocative Style
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only or white glove delivery.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery to Austin and central Texas cities. This service can be scheduled with a designer over the phone.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.