De Gournay: Hand-Painted Interiors
Renowned for its elegant hand-painted wallpapers and textiles, de Gournay creates some of the most beautiful interiors in the world.
Celebrated for its hand-painted chinoiserie wallpapers, sumptuous patterns of colorful flora and varied birdlife, the company produces additional collections that explore historical themes, such as nineteenth-century French pastoral scenes or exotic Brazilian landscapes bursting with wildlife. De Gournay also crafts more abstracted designs that fit well with modern interiors. Collaborating with renowned tastemakers from across creative industries, de Gournay works with leading interior designers as well as noted trendsetters such as Kate Moss.
This volume showcases de Gournay designs in situ, in beautiful interiors created by top designers in homes from San Francisco and New York to London, Paris, and beyond. The book explores de Gournay interiors in both city and country settings, how to take inspiration from English stately homes, and how custom wallpaper designs are created.
Full of inspiring interiors and design ideas, de Gournay is an in-depth look at the stunning creations of one of the most prestigious and influential design houses of today.
About the contributor(s):
Claud Cecil Gurney is a collector of art, porcelain, and furniture with a love of chinoiserie and Chinese style. He founded the company nearly thirty years ago, setting up a studio in China that works with local artisans and painters to create patterns drawing on traditional designs.
256 pages, 10 x 12
Chair Height: 20"
Chair Width: 20" D: 22" H: 13"
Seat Height H: 19"
Arm Height H: 24.50"
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
De Gournay: Hand-Painted Interiors
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.