Equis/Forma 5 Piece Dining Set
Intersecting and angled metal planes offer a modern architectural style for the Equis dining table. Featuring a Graphite finish over steel, the panels are attached to a square steel floor base. The stunning top of honed silver travertine stone adds an organic beauty to the design.
Modern architectural style defines the stunning design of this dining table.
W: 60 in D: 60 in H: 29.88 in
- Round table top of honed silver travertine stone on steel base in Graphite finish
- Angled vertical steel panels attached to a square, steel floor base intersect to form a "T" shape
The Forma arm chair strikes the perfect balance between angles and curves. The exposed oak frame in Bluff finish features sharply angled and tapered legs. A curved back and seat are upholstered with a tailored style, adding comfort to the modern design.
Angles and curves make a modern statement on this exposed-wood arm chair.
W: 24.13 in D: 23.81 in H: 33 in
- Curved, upholstered back and seat on exposed white oak wood frame in Bluff finish
- Welt trim where back and arm meet
- Tapered legs
- Seat Width: 20.63 in
- Seat Depth: 20.50 in
- Seat Height: 19 in
*Due to differences in screen resolutions, the fabrics and finishes displayed may vary from the actual fabric and finish colors.
Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone. Call us at a 512-451-5511
White Glove Delivery within Central Texas.
Equis/Forma 5 Piece Dining Set
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Visa™, Mastercard™, American Express™, and Discover™ credit cards with a billing address in the United States
- John-William Interiors Gift Cards
Does John-William Interiors charge sales tax?
- John-William Interiors collect sales tax on all orders made within the U.S.
Do you accept international billing addresses?
- No, we do not accept international billing addresses for credit cards. We only accept credit cards with U.S. billing addresses.
John-William Interiors was unable to authorize my credit card. What should I do?
Shipping & Delivery
Where do you ship?
- Decor items are available to be shipped nationwide. All furniture is local pick-up only.
Does John-William Interiors have a white-glove delivery service?
- We only provide white-glove delivery through our JW Trade Program that is open to local interior designers.
What are the guidelines for local pickup?
- Scheduled local pick-up can be coordinated via phone and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. We can store at no additional charge for 60 days, but if you need special accommodations, please contact our team.
I am not local and would like my items to be shipped to me. What should I do?
- Even though we do not offer nationwide shipping, we will be more than happy to help assist you with that shipping project. You will be responsible for hiring a 3rd party for shipping and we will be there to help guide them. John-William Interiors is not responsible for hiring a 3rd party and is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipping process.
A DESIGN PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
Our combination of service and product makes John-William Interiors unique and allows us the ability to provide high quality results to our clients.
Our staff is knowledgeable about every aspect of the selection process and can provide informed recommendations and solutions to almost any home furnishing need. Each has a minimum 20 years' experience and have seen many trends come and go.
VIEW OUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
At John-William Interiors, we believe in classic, everlasting designs; whether it be contemporary, traditional, or something in between. We help create a beautifully designed timeless space that our clients love coming home to each day. Our years of experience, sophisticated craftsmanship, exceptional quality, and designer pricing are just a few of the qualities that help create these elevated spaces.
JW TRADE PROGRAM
If you are a designer in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area, we invite you to apply to JW Trade — we treat your clients as our own and will work with you directly to best facilitate your vision for your client.